Full Mouth Reconstruction
Missing or damaged teeth can seriously undercut both the look of your smile and your ability to eat and speak.
A full mouth reconstruction can repair damage so you can enjoy strong new teeth, a fresh new smile, and improved oral functions.
Dr. Roger Sohn of Elegant Dental Care in Loma Linda, CA, is a full mouth reconstruction expert committed to restoring your smile.
Can You Explain Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Trust Dr. Roger Sohn with Restoring Your Smile
Dr. Sohn has over 40 years of gold standard dentistry experience. His highly-reviewed Loma Linda, CA, practice features the most advanced dental technology, allowing for precise diagnosis, effective treatments, and increased comfort. Dr. Sohn welcomes patients from San Bernadino, Redlands, and Riverside.
If you're tired of frowning because your smile isn't as healthy-looking as it could be, contact Dr. Sohn today for a free consultation. Use our convenient online form or give us a call. We can't wait to accompany you on your journey to a newly restored smile!
Five-Star Google Reviews from Happy Elegant Dental Care Patients...
"I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!"
My first visit won’t be my last. Each person in the office went out of their way to be certain that I was cared for. They are positive, kind, gentle, understanding and wonderful. I’m so grateful. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!View On Google
This was my first time here and honestly I was extremely nervous. They were very clear with everything and they were all so nice. They had very cool technology that was nice to watch. They came up with a plan and wasn’t trying to drain my wallet. They actually were very honest and I truly appreciate it all. Can’t wait to finally be confident with my smile again.View On Google
Our Patient Elenore Smiles All the Time Thanks to Dr. Sohn...
Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedures
How Will My Dentist Know If I'm a Good Candidate?
The benefit of working with a highly skilled dentist like Dr. Sohn is that he knows if his patients truly needs a full mouth reconstruction or just a few restorative procedures. This is determined by a comprehensive, state-of-the art exam. Some treatments will need to be completed before dental implants or restorations can be placed:
- Issues like cavities, decay, or cracks can be treated with fillings, crowns, or veneers.
- Periodontal issues like gum disease will be treated with non-surgical tooth scaling and root planing. Gum contouring can remove excess gum tissue.
- Dr. Sohn will examine your bite to see if it's misaligned or if you're grinding your teeth at night. An orthodontic device or mouth guard can align your bite and protect new restorations from damage.
- If you hear clicking noises in your jaw joints or have pain when you chew, you could have TMJ disorder. Treatments ranging from orthodontics to dental crowns may be suggested to properly align your bite.
- Dr. Sohn will examine the overall look of your smile. He'll suggest procedures, such as implants that support customized restorations, to fill gaps caused by tooth loss.