Dental Implant Information
Are You Ready to Change Your Smile and Your Life?
Why Choose Dental Implants?
- Permanent Tooth Restoration
- Ability to Eat and Speak Without Loose Dentures
- No More Embarrassing Gaps In Your Smile!
- Saves Bone and Surrounding Teeth
- No Need for Fixed or Removable Appliances
- Renewed Confidence in Your Appearance
A Dental Implant Testimonial
More Patients Prefer Tooth Implants Because:
- Dental implants match the look and feel of natural teeth.
- They provide a lasting, durable solution to tooth loss.
- Tooth implants can be used to replace any number of missing teeth.
- Eating and socializing become stress free with dental implants.
- A tooth implant preserves bone density the same as a real tooth root.
About Tooth Implants
Dental implant technology has been around for more than two decades, making it possible for patients with missing teeth to have a smile that looks and functions as close to real teeth as possible.
Before dental implants, people with missing teeth had no choice but to wear dentures and bridges and live with a variety of complications and hassles. Conventional appliances can be irritating to gum tissue and damaging to existing teeth and bone. They also tend to look unnatural, can be difficult to stabilize on the gum line, and make eating and socializing a perpetual challenge.
Tooth implants, or dental implants, alleviate all of those problems because they are designed to function and feel just like your own teeth. Dr. Sohn can use a dental implant to fill in the space between two existing teeth or place multiple implants at various sites, wherever teeth are missing. Even dentures and bridges can be improved and anchored permanently in place with dental implants.
Getting tooth implants will also save and protect your jaw bone. Missing teeth lead to bone loss, and conventional appliances do nothing to stop it. Dental implants, because they mimic tooth roots, make constant contact with the jaw bone so it stays active and healthy. Stabilizing your bone density also helps to keep facial muscles taught and less likely to droop.
Dental implants in Loma Linda, CA with Dr. Sohn can improve your quality of life! Call our staff today to schedule your tooth implant consultation and get started.
Dr. Sohn’s office is equipped with the latest in hi-tech dental equipment and our staff is trained to provide the best possible dental experience for you and your family. We take pride in the service we provide to our patients from Loma Linda. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please send us a message via the Contact Us form today. We look forward to providing you with the personal oral care you deserve.